Students should bring a Homework Diary with them to Madrassah and to every single lesson. This diary has the following features:
- Madrassah name, logo and address
- Student name
- Term number, week number and date
- A place for ‘learning objectives’, which can be viewed by parents later and can help students revise or do extra practice in their own time.
- A place for writing homework
- A place for the teacher or parent/guardian to leave a comment
- A place for parent/guardian signature and date
- A box for indicating the colour of the day. This is making reference to the Traffic Lights Behaviour management tool and method.
- Motivational Islamic quotes about seeking knowledge