The training is non-theological and is primarily a comprehensive series of tools, templates, training, policies, procedures and frameworks developed to support management to deliver an effective student learning experience. Whatever your curriculum, this training is invaluable in managing your institute well.
This training is interactive with highly useful information and real-life cases from the Madrassah sector to help you understand more about your responsibilities and how to implement your good practice procedures. It is delivered by an expert in effective leadership and management who has been a senior advisor in the sector of Madrassahs and Mosques for over a decade.
There is an option of adding a second day to this course which specialises in key management areas that address the new ‘Keeping Children Safe in Out-of-school Settings (OOSS)’ guidelines as highlighted below:
- Set up a management committee
- Registration with Charity Commission and/or HMRC
- Training/CPD plan for staff and volunteers
- Regular performance review of staff members
- Managing allegations
Upon completion of the training, all attendees will receive certificates of attendance and will be offered full support from our team.
By the end of this session, staff will be able to:
- Understand how to effectively and professionally manage their Madrassah
- Develop awareness of professional practice in the Madrassah sector
- Develop awareness of legally required policies, procedures and practices
- Learn to create a safe, pleasant and enriching learning environment for children
Attendees will receive a certificate after participating for the full duration of the course.