Seeking to advance Madrassah quality standards beyond Mizan level is evidence of commitment to excellence in the services provided to children, families and communities. Once an institution successfully passes the Mizan (Bronze, entry level), they will be advised on further improvements required for them to promote to Kausar (Silver) Level.
The following is a step-by-step outline of the process:
- Complete the contact form to request your interest
- Agree a date for starting the confidential Mizan Level audit for the institution.
- Audit team (1 or 2 members of expert staff) to visit on an agreed date. The trip will be during Madrassah working hours lasting 1 to 3 hours. The audit will only cover Kausar level criteria and will involve a review of:
- Working practices
- Health & Safety
- Existing Policies and Procedures
- Discussions with staff and record their potential needs if any. Teachers will be asked questions on certain issues around Health and Safety.
- On completion, we will provide a confidential report to senior management and offer recommendations to establish Kausar Level at your Madrassah.
- We will provide all Kausar draft policies and procedures required to meet this level.
- Madrassah senior Management will review the draft policies and procedures and return it to us by an agreed date
- Once all changes are complete, all documentation will be resent in Hardcopy format. All documentation will be branded with your Madrassah’s logos.
- Upon agreement from your Madrassah, a qualified independent auditor from Faith Associates will come to assess the work. If the policies have been implemented successfully, then the institution will successful pass and is awarded the Quality Standard Level.
- Further suggestions will be made on improvements required to achieve Firdous Standard.
The process is repeated for attaining the Firdous Standard. Institutions wishing to advance to the next level are required to pass Mizan, Kausar and Firdous in this order.
The time it takes to attain a level depends on each Madrassah and how quickly and effectively they can implement each policy. It may take one week or several months depending on the senior management team and the teaching staff and how well the Quality Standards can be adhered to as a culture within the organisation. Additionally, support, training and successful implementation of statutory policies will help your Madrassahs to achieve these three grades.